Anastacia Mongeluzzo, lmt
Usui Reiki Healing Arts Classes
Usui Reiki 1st and 2nd degree
Saturday, March 18th - 10am to 5 pm
and Sunday, March 19th - 10am to 4 pm
Hosted by the Salt Cove
For information and to register:
Call 302.377.6876 or
This beginning training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. It
includes both Reiki I & II and is a combination of the Western style as introduced by
Mrs. Takata and the Japanese style. On completion of the class, you will be able to give
Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
The following subjects are taught:
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick and how Reiki heals.
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system.
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing,
(usually in the aura) and to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat.
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
• Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal.
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained
and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from
experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol
• Attunements for Reiki I and II are given.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each
student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning
and the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as
well as the for techniques mentioned above.
Each student will receive
The full 12 hour 1st and 2nd reiki class certification, workbook, catered lunch both days, and a total of four halotherapy salt treatments with this class!
Investment 475$ ( payment plan available)