Experience our 2 person Infrared Sauna, lined with 40 pounds of himalayan salt bricks!
Infrared light, which humans experience as heat, is the invisible part of the sun’s spectrum. Although we can’t see it, we can feel it in the warmth of sunshine. The far infrared wavelength is highly beneficial, penetrating deeply into tissue to induce a detoxifying sweat.
Traditional wet and dry saunas use heated air to warm the body, which means they typically have to be uncomfortably hot to reach therapeutic levels. Infrared saunas, on the other hand, penetrate into tissues directly, causing the body to sweat at a more comfortable ambient temperature.
There are numerous benefits of using an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification - The average person carries about 700 pollutants in their bodies at any given moment. An infrared sauna session is one of the best ways to detox.
- Boost Metabolism - A post on the Harvard health blog notes "the high temperatures can drive heart rates to levels often achieved by moderate-intensity physical exercise"
- Stress Reduction - Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body.
- Muscle Relaxation / Pain Relief - infrared heat penetrates into sore muscles and joints, increasing the flow of nutrients (glucose, amino acids, fatty acids, and oxygen) to the area while removing lactic acid and other metabolic byproducts.
- Weight Loss - The heat generated by an infrared sauna will cause your core temperature to increase, which can also lead to an increased heart rate. A Journal of the American Medical Association article concluded that a 30-minute infrared sauna session could burn roughly 400- 600 calories.
- Improved Circulation - As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it.
- Skin Purification - Far infrared wavelengths increase the production of collagen and elastin. It also improves the delivery of nutrients to the skin via increased blood flow.
- Lower Blood Pressure - The cardiovascular effects of sauna have been well documented in the past. It lowers blood pressure, and there is every reason to believe that its effects are good for blood vessels,” says Dr. Lee of Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Cardiovascular Health - From the same Harvard post - The high temperatures can drive heart rates to levels often achieved by moderate-intensity physical exercise.
- Supports Immune function - According to Mark Timmerman, M.D. of the North American Sauna Society, “During a sauna session, white blood cells increase in the bloodstream, suggesting an elevation of the body’s natural defense against illness.”
The temperature inside these saunas is around 30 degrees cooler than steam saunas, and Far Infrared saunas allow for deep penetration and work even more effectively since the body is being heated from the inside out and the heat is not being wasted on warming the air. Far Infrared saunas allow you to sweat two to three times as much as outdated saunas, meaning more toxins are expelled from the body with each session.
Far Infrared saunas heat from the inside out, so they are able to get down deep into the body and make for a much superior experience. Traditional saunas cannot get deep enough into the body to allow many toxins to be pushed out through sweat the way far infrared saunas can. Far infrared saunas allow for a much more beneficial experience, since much more detoxification is going on with each session.
Infrared Sauna 15 min for one $15
Infrared Sauna 15 min for two $30
Infrared Sauna 30 min for one $30
Infrared Sauna 30 min for two $50
Halotherapy 30 min & Infrared Sauna 15 min for one $40
Halotherapy 30 min & Infrared Sauna 15 min for two $70
Sauna use linked to longer life, fewer fatal heart problems
9 Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
6 Benefits Of Infrared Sauna Therapy
Schedule a Halotherapy or Sauna Session in the Private Room!